Saturday 21 July 2012

You Need To Read This!

Hello guys!
This is a bit of an un-usual post for me to do as it isn't related to anything that I have done on my blog so far since I started it in April.

However, I was watching videos on Youtube where a video popped up on the side by Zoella280390, she has some really great videos and I decided to check out her blog:)

I was reading one of her posts where I saw one advertised underneath it, it is called "Why are you so skinny?" I thought it would check it out and it is a really amazing post and I seriously think that everyone should read it!

She talks about how people have asked her if she has an eating disorder because she is slim. I am naturally thin and I have been my entire life and I hadn't seen a post like it before so I gave it a read:)

I think that reading this post will make other slim people happy that she has written it and other people who have asked people why are they so thin a chance to realise why we are.

I have had many occasions where people have asked me the same question and I am just stumped and I have no idea what to say. I have some occasions where people who are a lot thinner than me, ask me why I'm slim (not sure why to be honest!:))

Zoe (who writes the post) also questions why people think it is appropriate for people to ask others why they are slim and says that people think it is morally wrong to say to people "why are you fat?"

I'm just going to let you read the post instead of taking things from it and making a short version:)
I really hope that advertising this post, helps some people who are continuously asked the question to know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Check out the post HERE. It is a little long but definitely and 100% worth it!

Thanks for reading and I hope you can take the time to read Zoe's post:)
Share:

3 comments

  1. I love zoe x she is probably one of my favourite youtubers! X she is so inspiring and she makes me giggle ❤
    http://littlesugarcube98.blogspot.co.uk/ ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive subscribed to her youtube channel and blog now:)

      Delete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig