Friday 20 July 2012

Friday Favourites - Liquid Foundations!

HELLO GUYS!

Sorry this is late in the day but this is my Friday favourites post for this week:)
This week's Friday favourites is on liquid foundations!

I have four foundations that I am including in this post:)

First up is a foundation by..... e.l.f. :)

 This is the e.l.f. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation (Porcelain.)
Aswell as all of the foundations I am including in this post, I have a love-hate relationship with this foundation!
It has good coverage and there are shades that would suit most skintones or they can be mixed to get the perfect shade:)
It is a little hard to choose a shade online so I went for the lightest because 'Sand' looked too dark for my skintone.
This is a good foundation but I think it is best if you want a slightly lighter coverage and if you have good skin but still want to wear something to even out your skin a little more.
Also, if your skin if overly oily then this won't be for you! It says it is oil free but it can get a little oily if you have oily skin already.
I'm hoping to use this more once my skin clears a bit more:)
This retails for £6.75.

Next is;

 This is the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation (Ivory.)
This has great coverage and it is a really nice foundation!
I re-purchased this once but I don't usually find a foundation good enough for me to want to re-purchase so it must have been good:)
Two problems with this foundation is the pump doesn't pick up the product that is left at the bottom of the bottle which causes you to waste a lot of product. The other problem I have is that there aren't very many shades for paler skin-tones.
This retails for £7.99.

The next foundation is....;

 This is the L'oreal True Match Foundation (C1 Rose Ivory.)
I did purchase the wrong shade of this foundation as it is a little too pink-toned for me.
This also has good coverage and has good lasting power.
This foundation has a fantastic shade range! They have shades beginning with C for people with cool tones, W for warm tones and N for neutral tones. I shouldn't have chosen the C shaded foundation but I managed to make it less pink with a powder with a yellow tone.
The main reason I stopped using this foundation was because it started to make me break-out:( I was really disappointed because I hadn't had this for very long.
This retails for £9.99.

 The last foundation is;
Looks so much more yellow in the picture...
 This is my newest foundation and so far the best I have purchased and I have tried more than my fair share of foundations!
I haven't seen many shades of this foundation but luckily for me this seems to be the perfect shade:)
 This has better coverage than I would expect and the fruit therapy included is great.
I love the pump mechanism on this as it makes sure that you don't waste any product and so that you can see how much product you have left:)
The one disadvantage of this packaging is the pump doesn't always dispense an entire pump full of product. (It might be best if this is stored up-right as I store my horizontally which may be what is causing the pump not to work 100% of the time.)
Check out my full review of this foundation here. :)
 This retails for £9.99.

 Thanks for reading this week's Friday favourites!
Leave a comment below if you have a question relating to any of these foundations or if you have a request for next week's Friday favourites:)

Please follow my blog as I might be doing a giveaway at some point but I would for my blog to be more well-known before I do it:)
Share:

1 comment

  1. You're welcome and thankyouu:)

    I would love to but I can't get Catrice products where I live:(

    ReplyDelete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig