Tuesday 3 July 2012

Skin Therapy 3 in 1 Fragranced Facial Wipes [Review and Images]

Hello guys!

This review is for the Skin Therapy 3 in 1 Fragranced Facial Wipes sold by Wilkinson.

Why did I purchase these wipes?
I started using these because I was unable to afford Simple wipes at the time and I needed some to remove the make-up from my hand in the morning. I ended up using these wipes on a regular basis to remove all of my make-up:)

How well do these remove make-up?
For a less-known brand and for the price, these do an amazing job of removing make-up! I haven't tried removing waterproof eye make-up with these so I cannot comment on that but they remove eyeliner and a few coats of mascara pretty well!

Company claims
"These fragranced wipes are a really effective way to take off your make-up, toning and moisturising your delicate skin at the same time. There's no alcohol or allergens in them, so anyone can use them."
They really do take off your make-up but I am unsure whether they tone or moisturise your face as the amount of make-up remover they contain can change for each wipe.

 Product selection
They sell both a fragranced and non-fragranced version of these wipes so you can choose what you would prefer to purchase. They also sell a version of these wipes for dry skin and an exfoliating version. You can choose the perfect wipes just for you!

What do I like about these wipes?
These wipes get rid of almost all traces of make-up. It depends on the amount you use and whether or not you use a primer but I only have the smallest amount of make-up residue left on my face after using these wipes:)

Is there anything I don't like?
As I've said, there are a lot of things that I like about these wipes but they do have some disadvantages. The way that these are stored, it causes the moisture from the wipes at the top of the packet to go to the bottom wipes.
This may cause you to use more than one wipe when you get a new packet because they are really dry and the wipes at the bottom seem to be drenched in the make-up remover that is contained in the wipes.
The drier wipes can be a little rough on the skin and they can be rough on the eyes if used with too much pressure.

One quick image
One wipe is a little bigger than the packet. A little of my foundation
on the left of the wipe.
These retail for 57p in Wilkinson stores. These are often sold on a 2 for £1 offer. The dry skin and exfoliating wipes are 67p.

Packaging - 7/10 - Standard and well-known packaging for make-up wipes but has its drawbacks like I mentioned.
Product - 8/10 - Great for such a cheap price!
Price - 10/10 - 25 good quality wipes for 57p is amazing!
Would I recommend these? - Yes and no. - These are really good but I don't think you should purchase these if you have very sensitive skin. To remove make-up from hands then I would recommend these.
Would I repurchase these? - Yes and I already have:)

*Disclaimer* I purchased these wipes with my own money and I am not affiliated with Wilkinson. These are all my own genuine opinions and I have not been paid to do this review.

Thanks for reading and I hope this helped!:)

Molly
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig