Saturday 21 July 2012

Cambridge Haul:)

HELLO GUYS!

Yesterday I went shopping in Cambridge with my friend Shannon:)
So today I thought I would show you what I purchased!:)

Apologies in advance for the bad lighting!
All my goodies!:)
I was quite surprised by myself that I didn't buy any make-up products!
Here are the products I did buy;


This was the first product I purchased and this is the Lush Ultrabland Facial Cleanser.
I got the 45g pot just incase it doesn't work for me and also because the larger pot was a bit too expensive for the first time I try a product.
I tried this product last night and the smell is a bit strong but for about 1-2 minutes it's okay.
This was £6.75 for 45g which is a bit pricey and it is 30p more expensive than the price online so hopefully it was worth it!

I'm sorry about the lighting - the nail polishes are lighter in person.
I purchased 3 nail polishes, I almost purchased a fourth but I was unsure so I will purchase that next time:)
The nail polishes I did purchase are the Barry M Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail Hardener 3 in 1. This is a backup as mine is almost finished and has gone a little gloopy.
I purchased 2 nail paints and they were both pastel shades. I purchased 308 Berry Ice Cream and 304 Mint Green.
I really like the lilac shade and the green is nice and I'm sure I will find a design for me to use this for:)
These were all £2.99. I purchased the lilac and topcoat from Superdrug where they have a 'buy 2 Barry M Nail Paints and save £1' offer.


These are two sachets buy Nair. They are the Nair Gentle & Effective Ultra Hair Removal Sensitive Cream. These were '2 sachets for the price of 1' and I hope they are better than the Veet Spray. This was a bit of an impulse purchase and I have never used these before so I don't no what to expect:)
These were 99p for 2 from Boots.



This is the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash.


 I purchased this product to use as a make-up remover instead of a facial cleanser:)
I have heard mixed reviews of this but I thought I would give it a go as it was on offer in Boots.
They currently have a '2 for £5' offer on all of Neutrogena's Visibly Clear products.
This product usually retails for £4.94 so I got one bottle for 6p! More than a good offer in my books:)
I tried this last night and it is really good at removing your make-up.
So far, even after one use, I am really impressed with this product when used as a make-up remover:)

 The last product I purchased was;

This is the Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Make-up Remover.
 I purchased this as I wasn't sure if the Neutrogena wash would remove all of my eyeliner and mascara.
I chose a Simple product as I have very sensitive eyes and when I used this last night, I was waiting for my eyes to sting but there wasn't any stinging which made me pleasantly impressed!
This claims to remove waterproof mascara but I cannot comment on that claim as my eye make-up isn't waterproof:)
This was £3 from Sainsbury's:)

 I will review all of these products once I have used them:) I'm not sure if anyone would like a review of the Nair sachets, please leave a comment below if you would like to see a review of them:)

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this post and I would really appreciate it if you could follow my blog:)
More posts will be up soon - check out my 'Upcoming posts' page here to see what posts I have lined up:)
Share:

2 comments

  1. i have always wanted to try the pink grapefruit wash! guess i was a little sucked in by the vanessa hudgens adverts haha, but i completely love pink grapefruit so i may give it a try :)
    liv x

    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha:) check out TheMakeUpChair on youtube, she is a free lance makeup artist and has a friday favourites video where she talks about it in more detail:D

      it smells really nice, almost as nice as the pink grapefruit shower gel from the body shop:) x

      Delete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig