Monday 9 July 2012

TAG Answers:)

Hello guys!
So earlier today I posted questions and invited everyone who reads the post to answer the questions on their blog:)
I have had some requests through Facebook and on my blog for me to post all the questions with my personal answers so here we go:)

Skincare; 1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice:)
2. What skin type do you have?
Normal to combination
3. What is your current facial wash?
Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash
4. Do you exfoliate?
I think my face wash does it?:s
5. What brands do you use?
Boots Essentials, Simple, Wilkinson's Skin Therapy, Boots Sensitive, Garnier and Neutrogena:)
6. What moisturiser do you use?
Boots Vitamin E Moisture Lotion SPF 15 and Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser
7. Do you have a freckles?
No
8. Do you use eye cream?
No
9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No
10. Have you ever used Pro-activ?
No but I would love to try it:)
Make-up; 1. What foundation do you use?
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (51)
2. How about concealer?
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer (51)
3. Do you know your undertone colour?
I think I have yellow and neutral undertones, mostly yellow I think:)
4. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think if they're natural, they're nice but if they're really extravagant they can look a bit tacky
5. Did you know that you're supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes:) Mine is allowed to be used for 6:)
6. What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline
7. Sephora or MAC?
I don't have either but I would choose MAC
8. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No
9. What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
Blank Canvas Cosmetics F20 and e.l.f. Professional Blending Eye Brush
10. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I usually apply foundation but when I test out eyeshadow I use the e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
11. For the face?
Yes:) Boots Vitamin E Lotion
12. What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
I really like the shades in the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette and a Maybelline Mono Shadow (Naked Beige)
13. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid:)
14. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never, I don't use it haha:)
15. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I don't have any:(
16. Do you use mineral make-up?
Yes I have a some e.l.f. Mineral Products:)
17. What is your favourite lipstick?
Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish (03)
18. How about lipgloss?
Hmm.... not sure, I use lipstick more:)
19. What is your favourite blush to use?
e.l.f. Studio Blush (Tickled Pink)
20. Do you buy your make-up on ebay?
No
21. Do you like drugstore make-up?
Yes!:)
22. Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic company outlets)
I've been to a MAC store once but I usually just to drugstores for make-up:)
23. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, I would love to!
24. Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
No:)
25. Name a make-up 'crime' you hate.
When people use a darker foundation than their face and when too much make-up is applied
26. Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I think it depends on who you're working on! For me I prefer neutral colours:)
27. Which celebrity always has great make-up?
Cheryl Cole, and not sure if she's counted as a celebrity but Sineady Cady!!
28. If you could leave the house using just ONE make-up item, what would it be?
Foundation
29. Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
NO!!
30. Do you think you look good without any make-up on?
No....
31. In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
I think it depends what you're looking for.. Bourjois foundation is good, Maybelline for concealer, Rimmel for eyeliner, 17 for powder and e.l.f. for a LOT! That's 5 five but oh well haha:)
32. What do you think of make-up?
I think make-up makes you more confident and can be counted as an 'art.' I think it can make it show the beauty that is hidden in your heart and you want people to see:)
Thanks for reading, don't forget to post your answers on your blog:)
Molly
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig