Thursday 19 July 2012

Changes To My e.l.f. Collection:)

Hello guys!
I thought this would be a good post to do. In May I posted my e.l.f. collection (check it out here.) and I thought I would find all the other products I have purchased since I posted my collection post:)

I have only placed 3 orders since then but I did return 3 products and another I might return in a few days but here we go!:)
New eye products!
I only purchased two eye products. I got;
Top to Bottom; - Essential Eyelid Primer (Usually - £1.50 I paid - 98p)*
- Studio Mini Eyelash Curler (I got this half price at £1.88)**

So far I'm really pleased with the eyelash curler but I haven't really tried the eyelid primer yet:)

Lip products!

I purchased four lip products but I recieved a replacement lipstick because the one I purchased broke.
Top to Bottom; - Mineral Lipstick - Pouty Petal X2 (Usually - £5 I paid £3.25 and also recieved a replacement)*
- Studio Glossy Gloss - Ballet Slippers (Usually - £3.75 I paid £1.88)**
- Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Baby Lips (Usually - £1.50 I paid 75p)**
- Essential Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm (£1.50)
I haven't tried 3 of these products but I'm really happy with the lip balm.

Face products!

I have purchased four face products and recieved a brush with the Mineral Blemish Kit:)
Compact - Studio Translucent Matifying Powder (Usually - £3.75 I paid £1.88)**
Silver packaging - Mineral Blemish Kit (Usually - £7.50 I paid £3.75)**
Bottle - Studio Make-up Mist & Set (£3.75)
Brush - comes with mineral kit
Pencil - Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush - Fair (Usually - £3.75 I paid £1.88)**

I'm not sure if there has been a significant difference while using the mist and set spray. I am currently testing the mineral blemish kit and I am yet to try the powder and concealer:)

Nail products!

I purchased 3 nail products;

Clockwise from bottom; - Nourishing Cuticle Pen (Usually - £1.50 I paid 75p)**
- Nail Polish - Dark Navy (Usually - £2.50 I paid £1.63)*
- Nail Polish - Red Velvet (Usually - £2.50 I paid £1.25)**

The colours of the nail polishes are gorgeous but I am yet to try out the cuticle pen:)

Finally - Brushes!:)

I purchased 3 brushes:)
Top to Bottom; - Studio Retractable Lip Brush (Usually - £3.75 I paid £2.44)*
- Essential Blending Eye Brush (£1.50)
- Essential Eye Shadow Brush (Usually - £1.50 I paid 98p)*

The lip brush is really good and I am currently using the blending eye brush with my mineral eye brightener:) I am yet to try out the eye shadow brush properly.

Out of all of these products, I only paid two full price!
* - I purchased these products in the 35% off sale.
** - I purchased these products in the recent 50% sale:) (Read my haul post here.)

Thanks for reading! I will have reviews up of these products once I have used them a lot:)
Leave a comment below if you would like and please follow my blog:)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig