Wednesday 4 July 2012

June Favourites:)

Hello guys!

Today I have my June favourites for you! There are a lot of products in this favourites post but they are all either new or a re-discovery of a product:)

I missed one product which is a Rimmel lipstick.

Here are all of the products and why I like them:)
Bourjois face products:)

These are the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and the Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer. I have both of these in the shade 51. These both are truly amazing products and work well to give you a really nice and radiant look:) (Read the full reviews; FOUNDATION CONCEALER.)

More face products:)

On the left is the e.l.f. Studio Blush (Tickled Pink) I really love this blush! The pigment gives a really nice and natural wash of pink to the cheeks:)
On the right is the 17 Pressed Powder (Neutral) This is a really cheap powder but it is really amazing quality! It looks natural and not cakey whilst adding a little bit of coverage:)

Only 1 brush:)
This is the Blank Canvas Cosmetics (BCC) F20 HD Flat Top Kabuki/Buffer Brush. I recieved this brush in a prize that they ran last month on Facebook. This is amazing and can be used to apply a lot of products. You really do get an airbrushed look with this brush! (Check out my full review HERE.)

4 nail polishes:)
Left to Right;
First is the Barry M Basecoat, Topcoat and Nail Hardener. I think I purchased this at the beginning of June and I really like it! Having a 3 in 1 polish saves both time and money! This is a great polish from a great brand:)
Next is a polish I recently used for my prom nails and I really like it! It is the e.l.f. Nail Polish (Dark Navy) This is a really pigmented polish and it only requires one coat to make it opaque. I purchased this for £1.63 during their 35% off promotion:)
The last two polishes are by Rimmel and the first is Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish (239 Your Majesty) This is a really nice metallic silver shade with a little bit of shimmer included. This is really nice and really stands out!
The other Rimmel polish is; Rimmel I <3 Lasting Finish (500 Disco Ball) This is a glitter polish which has a gold base and silver, blue and pinkish/purple glitter pieces included in it. This is really nice and makes your nails sparkle in the light:)

One more product!
Rimmel lipstick!
I'm sorry I missed this out of the first image! This is the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick (Shade 03) It seems a bit weird for me to include this in my favourites post when I actually only purchased this 5 days ago but I love this texture and colour that I wanetd to include it!
This colour is gorgeous and it has a really nice and moisturising texture:)

That sums up my June favourites and I hope you liked it:) 10 products was a bit too much but I couldn't narrow it down because I love them all:)

I will be purchasing more products this month but I will try to include less when I write my July favourites post:)

Comment below if you have any questions or if you have any recommendations for some posts that I could write:)

Thanks for reading and I'll post again soon!
Molly
xxx
Share:

4 comments

  1. Love the Healthy Mix Foundation.. i've repurchased it so many times.. i couldnt be without it :)

    will deinfitely have to try the concealer

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The concealer is really good too!:) it has a great applicator (picture on my review) :)

      Delete
  2. lovely

    follow me on
    www.facebook.com/JournalistOnDuty

    ReplyDelete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig