Wednesday 4 July 2012

I Need Nail Art Pens!

Hello guys!

Just another really quick post, again asking for your help:)

But quickly, I really need some nail art pens and I was wondering whether there are any you could all recommend some for me?

I have heard of nail art pens by Rio Beauty, Models Own, Nubar and there's a few more I cannot remember. I would love the Models Own nail art pens but there are only 5 colours and they are £6 each which is a little pricey:/

Please could you leave a comment below with some good brands/web links that you could recommend for me:) I am from the UK so I need brands that are available over here.

Thank you and I really appreciate it for all of the help that is given to me:)

Molly
xxx
Share:

4 comments

  1. I've heard the models own are good - You can get all 5 colours for £20 on models own website, in the gift set section :-)

    http://sarahjanesobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun i brought mine from eBay and they are amazing :) . they are two way so you can use them as nail art pens or use the brush. Here is the link to the ones i purchased http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-60-COLOUR-NAIL-ART-PEN-VARNISH-POLISH-BRUSHES-SET-/230571352106?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Nails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA&hash=item35af1fa02a

    Melanie

    melshellokittycrazybeautyreviews.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig