Today I am going to tell you which products that I recently purchased and what I am testing out:)
I will review all off these products once I have used them for long enough.
I have a mix of 9 make-up products and skincare products:)
First - make-up products:)
All of the make-up products I am trying are by e.l.f. I have one make-up tool aswell:)
The products are (clockwise from palette in the top-left);
- e.l.f. Studio Translucent Matifying Powder
- e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set
- e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush (Fair)
- e.l.f. Studio Mini Eyelash Curler
- e.l.f. Mineral Blemish Kit and Brush
I have tested all of these products except the powder and concealer.
I'm not sure what to think of everything yet but I am very surprised at the eyelash curler:)
Left to Right; - Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash
- Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover
- Boots Simply Sensitive Anti-Redness Serum
- LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
I have tried all of these products so far and I am using the Neutrogena wash as a make-up remover and so far I really like it:)
I'm not sure if the serum is working as the LUSH cleanser claims to do the same thing. If I can, I will return the serum:)
Thanks for reading and like I said, I will upload my reviews of these products once I have had a chance to review all of them.
Make sure you check out my most recent posts and my 'Upcoming Posts' page here.
Leave a comment below if you would like and please follow my blog if you like what you see on my blog:)