Wednesday 18 July 2012

e.l.f. 50% Off Haul :D

HELLO GUYS!

Today I have an e.l.f. haul for you! I will include some first impressions too:)
Last week, e.l.f. announced that they are bringing back the 50% off promotion because of popular demand:)

I jumped at the chance because I had been begging elf for this promotion! I ordered 9 items on Thursday 12th and they arrived this morning:)

The box with all my goodies!:)
Bubble wrap!:D
All my goodies:D
First - Eye products!

I only ordered one eye product and this is the Studio Mini Eyelash Curler.
I've never had an eyelash curler before but this looks like a really good product:)
(Usually £3.75 - I paid £1.88)

Next - Lip products!

I ordered one lip product from the essential line and one from the studio line.
Left to Right; Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Baby Lips (Usually £1.50 - I paid £0.75)
Studio Glossy Gloss - Ballet Slippers (Usually £3.75 - I paid £1.88)

Both shades look really nice! I now have 4 of the Luscious Liquid Lipsticks and I really like them:)
The Glossy Gloss smells gorgeous and is a great size for on-the-go touch ups:)

Face products!

I ordered 2 studio face products and one from the mineral line:)
Clockwise from left; Mineral Blemish Kit (Usually £7.50 - I paid £3.75)
Studio Translucent Matifying Powder (Usually £3.75 - I paid £1.88)
Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush - Fair (Usually £3.75 - I paid £1.88)

I have heard really good reviews about all of these products so I thought I would try them out:)
The blemish kit looks really posh and has been rated 4 out of 5 on Makeupalley!
The translucent powder looks really good but the sponge does take up some room:(
The concealer pencil - I really hope this works! It is meant to cure blemishes and cover them up:) This also looks like the perfect shade for me!

Last - Nail products!


 I ordered three nail products.

Clockwise from top-left; Nail Polish - Passion Pink (Usually £2.50 - I paid £1.25)
Nail Polish - Red Velvet (Usually £2.50 - I paid £1.25)
Nourishing Cuticle Pen (Usually £1.50 - I paid £0.75)

The red velvet polish looks really nice! I asked e.l.f. twice to change the passion pink polish to lilac and I was told it would be changed but I still recieved passion pink:(
I have contacted e.l.f. about this so I might be able to exchange it, if not I will return it and buy a lilac when I go shopping next:)
I'm not sure what to think about the cuticle pen but I hope it works!:)

 Apart from the muddle up with the nail polish, I am really happy with what I ordered and starting to wish I ordered more! I will review and swatch these products when I have tried them out:)

Thanks for reading!
Leave a comment below if you would like and please vote in the poll on the right hand side of my blog:D
Share:

2 comments

  1. would love to hear your feedback/ a review on the blemish kit at some point, looks great!
    as for your comment on my blog, if you make a button I would be more than happy to put it on mine - I found the website http://oikology101.blogspot.co.uk/2008/09/make-your-own-button-for-your-blogger.html very helpful when doing the html, and the button design is purely down to your own creativity! (hence why I needed help with that haha)
    liv x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thankyou for your help Liv!
      I will definitely review the blemish kit at some point!:)

      Please vote in the poll!:)

      Delete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig