Sunday 29 July 2012

Upcoming Hauls!

Hello everyone:)

I just thought that I would let you know something very quickly:)
I do write haul posts when I purchase something but for the next few weeks or so, I will wait until I have purchased a lot and write a 'Collective Haul' post:)

I thought this might be better than doing smaller posts as they can sometimes only be 1 or 2 products.
So far, I have 2 products on the way to me that I recently ordered, I have a shopping list of a few essentials and then I have some products I am waiting to purchase once I have a little bit more money.

I'm hoping for this collective haul to be a mix of make-up, nails, clothes/accessories and skincare products.

Keep an eye out for my collective haul!:)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig