Monday 2 July 2012

My Everyday Make-Up Products:)

HELLO GUYS!

So yesterday I posted my everyday skincare products and thought I would upload my make-up products:) I will include what I use a my make-up base and what brushes I use:)
All the products - Not all of these are usually in the same drawer:)
Face products!
All face products:)
In the order of use;

 Boots Vitamin E Moisture Lotion SPF 15. I use this as a make-up base and I really like it. I have repurchased this once as it really makes a difference to how smooth my make-up blends. (Check out my full review HERE.)


 Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and Correcting Concealer (both shade 51.) I mix a tiny bit of the concealer with the foundation and then apply some more concealer after I have blended out the foundation. I really like these! (Check out the full reviews here; FOUNDATION CONCEALER.)


17 Pressed Powder (shade Neutral.) I really like this powder! It doesn't look cakey or obvious, it applies a bit of extra coverage and looks really natural:) (Review coming soon)


e.l.f. Mineral Eye Brightener* I have only just started using this and it really does help to brighten your eyes. It is really small but a little truly does go a long way with this product! (Review coming soon)


e.l.f. Studio Blush (Tickled Pink.) This is such a gorgeous shade! It is a really natural pink shade that is great for paler skintones:) I will definitely buying more of these blushes! (Review also coming soon)


e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set. I haven't had this for very long and I'm still not sure about it. It helps to get rid of the 'powdery' look and really does refresh your face!

Eye products!

Only 2 eye products:)
Right - Rimmel Glam'Eyes Professional Liquid Liner (001 Black Glamour.) I apply this before mascara and I have just started my second bottle of this and I really like it! (Review HERE.)

Left - Maybelline the One-by-One Volum'Express Mascara (Black.) This is by far the best mascara I have tried and it looks really nice on. Looking down while applying this seems to work best and doesn't make your lashes clump.

Lip products!
3 lip products:)

e.l.f. Soothing Lip Balm (Therapeutic conditioning lip balm on website.) I have this in Blackberry Créme and it is really good! For £1.50 this is an amazing product:)


 e.l.f. Studio Lip Lock Pencil. I don't use this everyday but I do use it quite often and it really does make a difference! (Review HERE.)


 Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick (shade 03.) I purchased this last week and it is a really gorgeous shade! I have been using this a lot lately but again I don't use this everyday.

 Brushes!

 Top to Bottom; - Blank Canvas Cosmetics F20 Brush This is a truly amazing brush! (See my full review HERE.)
- e.l.f. Studio Concealer Brush I occasionally use this to place powder closely to the bottom lashline to brighten the eye. (Full review HERE.)
- e.l.f. Professional Blending Eye Brush I use this to apply my mineral eye brightener, it does shed a little but doesn't leave you covered in bristles.
(I missed the e.l.f. Studio Retractable Lip Brush in the image which I use to apply my lipsticks/glosses.)

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below if you have any questions or if you have a post you would like to request:) Don't forget to check out the poll on the side of my blog!

Keep following as it makes me smile and inspires me to do more posts:)

Molly
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig