Sunday 1 July 2012

My Everyday Skincare Products:)

HELLO GUYS!

So I thought I would share my everyday skincare products with you:)
I will post my everyday make-up products tomorrow:)

Here are the products;

In the order of use and mini reviews;
Boots Vitamin E Moisture Lotion SPF 15
I actually use this as a make-up base and I really like this:) I have repurchased this once already and I love it:) (check out the full review HERE.)

Wilkinson Skin Therapy 3 in 1 Fragranced Facial Wipes
I use these to remove my make-up in the evening. I only use these on days that I wear make-up:)

Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash
I am on my second bottle of this now and I really like this:) I leave this on for about 1-2minures and remove this with cotton wool pads:) I think I will be repurchasing my third in the next month or so:)

Boots Essentials Cucumber Facial Toner
I am also on my second bottle of this and need to repurchase my third soon:) I'm not sure if this has made a difference so I can't really comment, sorry!

Boots Simply Sensitive Anti-Redness Serum
I purchased this on 28th June and so far I haven't seen a difference. Before writing this post I saw more redness than normal - I am unsure whether this has caused it or a different towel. I will continue to use this though and check the sudden redness tomorrow:)

Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser
I am only on my first tube of this moisturiser and have already re-purchased another! I really like this moisturiser and it does the job well:) (check out my full review HERE.)

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Treatment
I have just started my second tube of this and I really like it:) It doesn't work 100% of the time but it's better than most treatments:)

That's it for my everyday skincare products and I will post my everyday make-up products soon:)

Thanks for reading and comment with any questions you may have and keep following!

Molly
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig