Sunday 1 July 2012

Blank Canvas Cosmetics F20 Brush [Review and Images]

HELLO GUYS!

So today I have a review on the Blank Canvas Cosmetics F20 HD Flat Top Kabuki/Buffer Brush:) I recently won this brush in a competition they ran on their Facebook page. There were 20 up for grabs and I was lucky to get one!

BCC (Blank Canvas Cosmetics) F20
When I first recieved this brush I was advised to clean it before my first use so I used my e.l.f. Studio Daily Brush Cleaner and both before and after that it was shedding so I was sent a replacement.

I have been using this brush almost everyday to apply my make-up and I really like it! I have changed my cleaning method which has really helped and stopped the shedding:) (I use Carex soap and use Sineady Cady's method (TheMakeupChair on youtube))

This brush is really well made and so sturdy! The bristles are flat-topped and duo-fibre:)

Front view
Bird's-eye view
The handle makes the brush look really high-end!
Left - Logo Right - Brush name
The performance of this brush truly is amazing! This is an-all rounder and can be used for all your face make-up;
- Moisturiser
- Primer
- Foundation
- Concealer
- Powder
- Bronzer
- Blush
I use this to apply all of the above except a primer and some bronzer as I don't use these. (Again check out Sineady Cady's video of this on her channel.)

BCC claims; "Get a HD finish to your foundation! The F20 is the first of 15 Pro Deluxe brushes we're launching this Spring."
"This unique style of brush was specifically designed with perfection in mind. We are always in search of a flawless finish to our makeup and now the F20 could be just the key to what we need. Stipple or buff your foundation onto your face with this super soft brush and notice the difference to your application."

This brush truly does offer a perfect and air-brushed finish to your look:) You can use this with cream, liquid and powder products. I have tried this with both liquid and powder products and this really does work well!

It takes about 10 minutes because you are only using one brush and stops you from having to search for separate brushes.

If you are looking for a new make-up brush and don't want to splash out on MAC or any other high end brush then this is the one for you!
My two F20's. One has a slightly longer handle.
Packaging - 7/10 - This brush was delivered in an envelope lined with bubble wrap but the brush was only in a small plastic packet. I think this could be improved.
Product - 9/10 - I love this so much and this is the best brush I have used for my foundation application! This can shed if not cleaned properly or without a light hand.
Price - 8.5/10 - For the price this is sold for I would honestly think it was a lot more expensive!
Would I recommend this? - Yes!
Would I repurchase this? - I have two but once they have both worn out too much to use then yes:)

This brush retails for £9.67 which is amazing for the quality! You can purchase this brush from www.blankcanvascosmetics.com

*Disclaimer* - I received the first brush as a competition prize and the second was a replacement. All opinions are my own, I have not been paid to do this post and I have not been paid to do this post.

Thanks for reading and comment if you have anymore questions regarding this brush:)

Molly
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig