Saturday 28 July 2012

Pastel Nails Tutorial:)

Hello guys!

I thought I would do a nail art tutorial today so here it is!
I saw this design whilst watching the Glossybox "Behind the scenes" video.
The design:)
The tutorial;

1. Apply a basecoat to protect your natural nails.
I'm used Barry M's Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail Hardener 3 in 1.

2. Paint your ring finger with a pastel green shade.
I'm used Barry M's Nail Paint in 304 Mint Green.
Apply as many coats as you need to make it opaque.

3. Paint the rest of your nails with a pastel purple/lilac shade.
I'm used Barry M's Nail Paint in 308 Berry Ice Cream.
Again, apply as many coats as you need to make it opaque.

4. Create diagonal white tips on all of your nails.
I used Barry M's Nail Paint - 66 Matt White.
Two coats should make it opaque.

5. Apply a topcoat to protect your design.
I'm used Barry M's Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail Hardener 3 in 1.

Check out the video below:)

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the design:D
Leave a comment below if you would like:)
Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm actually also wearing mint and lilac on my fingers this week... hehe... love the white stripe tho!!! x

    ReplyDelete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig