Thursday 12 July 2012

Beauty Q&A Answers:)

Hello guys!
I think it was about a month ago that I posted that I was going to do a Q&A post and I think I have enough questions for me to write all of the answers:)

Asked by The Beauty Satchel;
1. Best product for dry skin?
I would recommend the Boots Vitamin E Moisture Lotion SPF 15:)
2. Best product for scalp?
I am unsure as I haven't experienced this as a problem but all of the Aussie products are amazing quality, there should be one for dry scalp.
Aked by Cristina;
3. Favourite nail polish?
Hmm that's a tough one! I would probably have to say either e.l.f. Nail Polish (Mint Cream), Barry M Nail Paint (Peach Melba) or Model's Own Nail Polish (Fuzzy Peach.) :)
4. Favourite lipstick?
Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 03. Such a gorgeous nude shade with a small pink tint:)
5. Favourite eyeshadow colour?
I don't really use eyeshadow but I really like the shades from the MUA Heaven & Earth Palette and Maybelline Mono Eyeshadow in Naked Beige:)

Asked by Renji;
6. Favourite eyeshadow?
Same as question 5:)
7. Favourite foundation?
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - it is seriously amazing!:)
8. Favourite face mask?
I've never actually used a face mask before:/
9. Best tips for skincare?
A good cleanser, moisturiser blemish treatment that works with your skin:) A toner isn't necessary but can be used.
Asked by Vicky;
10. Best tips for applying concealer under the eyes?
Apply in dots only on the discoloured areas and pat in. Don't drag the concealer and only apply to discoloured areas.
11. Best tips for applying mascara?
Curl your eyelashes if needed first!
If you want to, apply a coat of waterproof mascara first so it holds the curl and then apply your other mascara if you would like to:)
Look down while applying your mascara to avoid clumps and to get the perfect separated lash look:)
Asked by Kat;
12. Which lipstick do you recommend for daytime use?
I think neutral shades are better for daytime use:) I think it depends on where you are going and you can use a brighter shade if you wish but I think a nude shade is nicer:)
For example Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick 03.

I hope this was helpful!
Thanks for reading! Leave a comment below if you have anymore questions:)
Please follow my blog, I would really appreciate it!
Molly
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig