Sunday 8 July 2012

Mini Nail Polish Haul:)

HELLO GUYS!

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday but I wasn't sure what to post so if you have any requested posts please leave a comment below:)

So today I have a small nail polish haul for you! I went to cambridge today with my friend before she goes on holiday next week:)

I purchased 4 nail polishes today;

I got three by Barry M and one Models Own polish.


The first is Barry M Nail Paint (294 Cyan Blue.) I purchased this to recreate a nail art design I saw on Youtube by Cutepolish.


The next polish is Barry M Nail Paint (307 Ice Cream.) I purchased this to create the same design as the blue.

This is Barry M Nail Paint (318 Peach Melba.) I really like this colour and have wanted it for a long time:)

Finally I got;
This is Models Own Nail Polish (NP015 Fuzzy Peach.) This is also to recreate the nail art design:) This is a little more pricey than Barry M. This is £5 but this has 14ml.

If you cannot afford Models Own polish, when I got home I realised I actually have two dupes for this, shown either side of the Models Own polish;

Left to Right; - 17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish (Orange Soda.) 8ml £2.99
- Models Own Nail Polish (Fuzzy Peach.) - 14ml £5
- Rimmel I <3 Fruities Lasting Finish Nail Polish (Apricot Punch.) 8ml £2.99

The Models Own polish has more product and is actually better value for the amount of product you get.

All 3 Barry M Nail Paints that I purchased are 10ml and retail for £2.99:)

I purchased the blue peach and yellow polishes for Superdrug as you can currently save £1 when you buy 2 Barry M Nail Paints:)

I purchased all of these for £12.97:) I also recieved 4 points in Superdrug and 28 points in Boots:)

Thanks for reading! I recently ordered some nail art wheels from Amazon so I will make a post with swatches when they arrive:)

Comment below if you would like to request a post:)

Molly
xxx
Share:

2 comments

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig