Tuesday 10 July 2012

Summer Make-up Must Haves 2012

HELLO GUYS!
Earlier today, my friend Kat requested for me to do a 'Summer must haves post' so here we go:)

I seriously love this mascara! This holds a curl, seperates, lengthens and adds some volume to your lashes:) Best mascara I have had by a long way and this really is a must have:)

Must have colourful lipstick is the e.l.f. Essentials Lipstick in Seductive. Such a gorgeous pink shade! Apply concealer/foundation onto lips before this to make the colour pop:)


Best natural lipstick is the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade 03. I love this colour and it also smells as nice as it looks! I love this and this is now my favourite lipstick:)

This is the e.l.f. Studio Blush (Tickled Pink.) This is a really nice, natural pink shade and gives a lovely wash of pink to the cheeks:) Definitely a great colour for summer!

Left; Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Right; Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer

These have amazing coverage! If you don't want to wear foundation, you can use a tinted moisturiser or a BB cream:)

Pastel nail polish shades are perfect for summer! You can find these anywhere in Boots or Superdrug and Brands like Barry M, Models Own, Rimmel, Essie and more in drugstores:)
Also have a look at Amazon and ebay for some great shades, often at cheaper prices:)

This one great pastel shade! This is Models Own Nail Polish (Fuzzy Peach.) This is a gorgeous colour and amazing value at 14ml for £5:)

I think that's it for my Summer Must Haves:)
Please check out Kat's website. She is selling hand-made threaded friendship bracelets for amazing value! It's called Brightley Bracelets and find it here.
Please leave a comment below if you have any questions and please follow my blog as it inspires me to do more posts:)

Thanks for reading!

Molly
xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. That Models Own nailpolish is beautiful! I need to get it haha. Great post. xox
    http://aboxofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouu:) hopefully uploading a nail tutorial soon but blogger wont let me write anything except comments:/

      Delete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig