Monday 27 August 2012

Tag | This or That?

Hello m'lovelies!
 
Today I have a tag for you! I wasn't tagged by anyone to do this tag but it's nice to join in anyway!
 
This is the 'this or that' tag, it is quite a long tag but keep reading for the questions:)
 
MAKEUP
 
1. Blush or bronzer?
Blush!
2. Lip gloss or lipstick?
Lipstick
3. Eyeliner or mascara?
Hmm.... as much as I love my liquid eyeliner I will have to say mascara!
4. Foundation or concealer?
Ohh dear.... I'm going to say concealer because you can substitute it for foundation:)
5. Neutral or colour eyeshadow?
Neutral
6. Pressed or loose eyeshadows?
Pressed
7. Brushes or sponges?
Brushes!
 
NAILS
 
1. OPI or China Glaze?
I don't own either but I will say OPI
2. Long or short?
Long!!
3. Acrylic or natural?
Natural!
4. Brights or darks?
This may be cheating but both haha
5. Flower or no flower?
Either!
 
BODY
 
1. Perfume or body splash?
Both haha
2. Lotion or body butter?
Lotion!
3. Body wash or soap?
Body wash
4. LUSH or other bath company?
LUSH for my facial cleanser but The Body Shop for shower gel
 
FASHION
 
1. Jeans or sweat pants?
Jeans
2. Long sleeve or short?
Short
3. Dresses or skirts?
Hmmm..... both! haha
4. Stripes or plaid?
Stripes
5. Flip flops or sandals?
I've been wearing flip flops a lot lately so flip flops:)
6. Scarves or hats?
Scarves!
7. Studs or dangly earrings?
Studs:)
8. Necklaces or bracelets?
Necklaces!
9. Heels or flats?
I wear flats more so flats!:)
10. Cowboy boots or riding boots?
Neither?:S
11. Jacket or hoodie?
Jacket!
12. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
Forever 21!
13. Abercrombie or Hollister?
Hollister even though I don't shop there anymore
14. Saks 5th or Nordstrom?
I haven't been to either so neither:)
 
HAIR
 
1. Curly or straight?
Straight
2. Bun or ponytail?
Ponytail
3. Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
Bobby pins
4. Hairspray or gel?
Hairspray
5. Long or short?
Long!!
6. Light or dark?
Darkish haha
7. Side fringe or full fringe?
Side fringe!
8. Up or down?
Down!!
 
RANDOM
 
1. Rain or shine?
Shine!
2. Summer or winter?
Summer
3. Fall or spring?
Spring
4. Chocolate or vanilla?
Both!
5. East coast or west coast?
I have no idea:)
 
That was longer than I thought it would be!
Thankyou very much for reading and be welcome to do this tag on your blog:)
 
Which would you choose?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig