Friday 17 August 2012

Friday Favourites - e.l.f. Cosmetics!

Hello everyone!
So it's Fridayyy! I'm back with another Friday Favourites post and today I'm going to do favourites within a brand and that is e.l.f. Cosmetics!
All the products!
I actually have 8 products to include in this post and it was quite difficult to decide as I own between 50 and 60 e.l.f. products! 

First is the e.l.f. Studio Blush - Tickled Pink. This is a very sheer blush!
It looks very natural and gives a slight wash of pink to the cheeks.
As this isn't very pigmented and is very sheer, you may have to layer it up to get the look you want but either way it still looks nice!
*This retails at £3.75 for 4.75g*


Next is the e.l.f. Studio Lip Lock Pencil. This is a clear lip liner which stops your lipgloss or lipstick from "bleeding" from your lip line.
I apply this everytime I wear lipstick! This really helps to keep your lipstick place all day without the line being ruined. This is a great product as it works with all colours of lip products.
Read my full review here.
*This retails at £3.75 for 1.7g*

This is the e.l.f. Studio Mini Eyelash Curler. This is the perfect product for anyone who finds it difficult to find an eyelash curler that fits their eyeshape.
This is also good to curl all of your eyelashes in the corner of your eyes and they get curled very well!
*This also retails at £3.75*


The fourth product is the e.l.f. Essential Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm - Blackberry Créme.
This is a really moisturising lip balm! It applies moisture to my lips without feeling greasy.
It has a scent that reminds me of scented pens but smells really nice!
Read my full review here.
*This retails at £1.50 for 2g of product*
Next is the e.l.f. Mineral Blemish Kit. This does a really good job of covering blemishes and personally I found that this helps to get rid of blemishes as it works well with my Neutrogena product.
This isn't a miracle worker but I will definitely contine to use it! This can also be used as a concealer if it provides enough coverage.
*This retails at £7.50 for 3.3g*
This is the e.l.f. Studio Translucent Matifying Powder. I have really been loving this product recently! It sets my makeup, keeps it in place all day without any need for a touch-up and makes my skin look flawless!
I will definitely continue to repurchase this!
*This retails at £3.75 for 3.8g of powder.*
Next is the e.l.f. Essentials Nail Polish - Mint Cream. I purchased this after seeing images of the colour online. This is a very gorgeous shade and looks lovely in nail art designs!
I have used this many many times and I already have a backup:)
Read my review here.

*This retails at £2.50 for 10ml*

Still awake?
Well if you've managed to stay reading this, the last product is the e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set. I love this product to set my makeup! It is also great to refresh yourself and your makeup during the day. I always keep this in my bag and I will definitely continue to repurchase this!
*This retails at £3.75 for 60ml of spray*

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

Thankyou very much for reading and I'm sorry this was uploaded late!
Share:

6 comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading this and will definitely be trying out some of these products in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh great post. I'm a huge ELF fan myself. Actually this reminds me I need to review the lip lock pencil! :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu:) i need to link my review haha:) xx

      Delete
  3. Wow! You certainly do own many ELF products. I have been looking at trying the Mist & Set and the matifying powder. I was wondering how good a mineral concealer could be but I guess I'll try it since you say it has good coverage. Thanks for sharing! :)

    lajoliefolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha:) i havent tried the mineral concealer but the mineral blemish kit has good coverage and heals them at the same time:) and youre welcome:D xx

      Delete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig