Saturday 18 August 2012

Liebster Award (Again!)

Hello m'lovelies!

Today I was awarded the Liebster Award by Cristina at Cristina's Beauty Box.



The rules;
1. Everyone must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the person who tagged you created and then make 11 questions of your own for the people you tag.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!


This really reminds me of the 11 Questions Tag that I posted the other day so I am only going to answer the questions that Cristina has given me.

1. What is your favorite color?
I love pink and teal/turquoise!

2. Do you have any pets?
Nope.

3. If you could go out from house wearing only one makeup product, what would it be ?
Foundation!

4. What's your favorite nail polish (brand & color)?
I love Barry M Nail Paints! I can't choose one colour haha:)

5. What's you favourite eyeshadow (brand) ?
I don't use eyeshadow as I can't find a brush that I like to use to blend at the moment but I love the shades that MUA have.

6. What do you enjoy about blogging ?
I love thinking about ideas for posts, writing posts, helping people to decide what to purchase and when it happens I love getting positive feedback!

7. Favourite eye makeup?
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Eyeliner and Maybelline One-by-One Mascara!
8. Favorite book ?
The 'Need' Series by Carrie Jones.

9. Favorite snack?
I love Pombear crisps haha!

10. Favorite actor?
I don't really have one:/

11. Favorite movie?
Hmmmm..... that's a tough one! I can't decide haha:)
 
I am going to tag everyone as I think all bloggers deserve this award! The questions I tag all of you to do are;
 
1. What's your favourite makeup product you have ever purchased?
2. What do you want to be when you're older?
3. What are the highlights and lowlights you find about blogging?
4. Any favourite blogs?
5. Are you as happy as you could be with the design of your blog?
6. Favourite colour?
7. Floral or vintage?
8. Favourite programme?
9. Best all-round makeup brand in your opinion?
10. What's the most you have paid for a makeup product?
11. Do you have any/would you like to try any high end makeup brands? (MAC, NARS, Benefit etc.)
 
Thanks for reading and I am planning to write a review tomorrow so keep an eye out:)
Don't forget to make sure you saw yesterdays Friday Favourites!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig