Saturday, 11 August 2012

My Bedroom Wishlist!

Hello everyone!

Today's post is quite late in the day (sorry!) but today I thought I would write a wishlist post for my bedroom!

I have been planning to redecorate my bedroom for roughly at least a year but I gave up and after watching the ITV1 programme '60 Minute Makeover' for the last 3 days I decided to look around for stuff.
If you haven't seen the programme before, basically people get a makeover for 3-4 rooms for either a friend or relative in their house as a way to say thank you, and yes they do finish the makeover in 60 minutes!!

I have had my bedroom the same for just over 5 years and I don't like it very much anymore! It's plain, too young and basically, boring! I was about 11 years old when I moved into my new bedroom (my sister's old room) after we had our loft conversion and I turned 16 in June so I want to make it nicer:)
I have decided to do a vintage/floral theme and will have accessories matching the colours of the wallpaper; black, white and pink. Anyway enough of me rambling, here is my wishlist!
Left to right from top-left;
Row1-Single cream/black duvet cover | Vintage bedside chest | Pink rose canvas | Pink flower canvas | Vintage cream clock
Row2-Black diamanté clock | Vintage floral curtain hold-backs | Vintage floral curtain pole | Black floral cushion | Black sequin cushion
Row3-Pink cushion | Black lace cushion | Vintage dressing table mirror | Black floral lamp | Black floral lampshade
Row4-Floral edged photo frame | Fluffy black rug | Vintage dressing table stool | Black bed throw | Triple floral canvas set
Row5-Vintage photo frame | Vintage rose canvas | Vintage wall mirror | Black floral plaques | Pink floral wallpaper
Left to right from top-left;
Row1-Vintage photo frame | Cream/black floral canvas | Black diamant√© cushion
Row2-Black lace cushion | Vintage floral cushion | Oval mirror
Row3-Black diamanté bed throw | Pink poppie wallpaper

I have made the images as big as I can but some products still can't be viewed properly.
Obviously I won't have everything on this list in my bedroom as these are mainly ideas!
I am keeping my furniture, curtains and my bed but I am possibly painting my chests of drawers and desk white to match the stool and bedside table:)

If you would like any links for any of these products, be very welcome to leave a comment below and I will be happy to give you the link!

I am unsure when I will start decorating as I need to save up and the first thing I will do is to either place the wallpaper on the wall or fit a new carpet (mine is 15years old!)

I will post updates during the process of decorating my room as soon as I start and will lastly write a post with before and after images.
I am really excited and thank you very much for reading!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the clock & the cushions! I made my mum a photo frame with cut outs from the cath kidston paterns (from her catalog thing) and it turned out amazingly, super cheap too. I think it would look great with this decor!
    (here's the patterns https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cath%20kidston%20patterns&aq=1&sugexp=chrome,mod%3D9&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=IcYqULXzLuT80QWLp4CoCw&biw=1440&bih=697&sei=I8YqUNeFK-SA0AWf1oGQAw ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I loved your room decoration! The above all pieces are so beautiful particularly the mirrors. God bless you and may you have great bliss with your new moments.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig