So earlier today I was tagged by Jessie who writes La Jolie Folie to write the '11 Questions Tag.'
This really reminded my of the Liebster Award posts I have seen recently but when I was tagged for the Liebster award, you didn't need to answer any questions.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
First are the 11 things about me;
1. I am addicted to The Big Bang Theory.
2. I am a very shy person when I first meet someone but I am a lot less shy than I was.
3. I love chocolate éclairs probably more than anyone else.
4. I am hopefully going to sixthform in September if I get the GCSE grades I need and want.
5. I am a little obsessed with the smell of pink grapefruit!
6. I love to shop but I'm never very successful in finding clothes I like or in the right size.
7. As you can guess from my blog, I love beauty products and I am permanently scouring the internet for stuff to try out.
8. I love floral and vintage homeware stuff.
9. I took art as a GCSE, spent half my life trying to finish everything and haven't done any since!
10. You would know this from a lot of my posts but I have such a bad internet connection!
11. Currently none of my family know about my blog (I will tell them soon! haha)
The questions Jessie asked me;
1. Sexiest man alive (or dead if that's what you're into)?
Um.... I have no idea:S I will go with someone from the Olympics, so Tom Daley!
2. Favourite period of history?
I hated history when I was younger so I have no idea (sorry!)
3. Best all-round makeup brand in your opinion?
Oh I have no idea:S I don't think I have one specific brand I can choose so I will say a few! Maybelline, Rimmel, Bourjois, e.l.f. and the F20 and F16 brushes from BCC.
4. Let's step outside of the box - worst thing about blogging?
You have to devote a LOT of time to your blog! Planning posts, writing the posts and be willing to purchase more products than usual.
5. Literature or science?
I hate science so I would have to say literature.
6. What's the most expensive makeup product you've ever purchased? Was it worth every penny?
I don't have any high-end products from places like MAC, NARS, Bobbi Brown etc so I would have to say it is my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation which was £9.99.
7. Best under-hyped product? (A product that is amazing but doesn't recieve much/enough hype)
I'm going to say the LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser and the Simple Anti-Blemish Moisturiser. These do have a little hype but nowhere near as much as they deserve!
8. Are you religious at all?
9. Best musical group that ever recorded?
Umm..... I have absolutely no idea..... I don't listen to music very much at the moment but at the moment I would say Little Mix.
10. Do you have a reality TV show weakness?
I watch some but I wouldn't say I have a weakness for them.
11. Will the world end in 2012?
I don't think so but I hate answering these types of questions because I jinx a lot of things in my life!
Cristina at Cristina's Beauty Box
Hannah at Hannahjustyne
Alana at Buttonsbeadsbeauty
Amie at Belle-amie
Louise at Miss Beautyholic
Lily at Cosmetically Creative
The 2 sisters at Not Just On The Inside
Dyna at Dyna's Random Blog
Issy at A Box Of Beauty
Zoe at Zoella
Louise at Sprinkle Of Glitter
And anyone else who wants to join in!
*Its now 11.22 pm and I realised I didn't write the questions for who I've tagged to answer*
1. What was your favourite thing about the Olympic Games 2012?
2. What is your staple makeup product?
3. What is a staple product in your skincare routine?
4. What do you love about blogging?
5. What do you hate about blogging?
6. What are your favourite posts to read?
7. Hauls - blogs, videos or both?
8. How do you store your makeup?
9. How much makeup and skincare do you own?
10. What's your favourite time of year? (random I know haha)
11. Goals in life?
Thanks for reading and if you do this tag, please leave the link below so I can check it out:)