Wednesday 2 May 2012

What brand would you like to see next...?

Right I have loooads of reviews to do but unsure which to do first haha:)I have some different brands to do aswell so comment which you would like first from the list below:D

Rimmel
Maybelline
17
Miss Sporty
e.l.f.
L'oreal
Collection 2000
Max Factor
Barry M
Neutrogena
Garnier
Boots
Johnson's
Simple

From the comments I get I will review one or more of the products from the brand most people would like me to do first:)
If you want to see a particular brand - get commenting!:)
xx
Share:

7 comments

  1. Collection 2000 :-)

    http://sarahjanesobsessions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okayy sarah:) i'll wait until I have some more comments but if not i'll do a review of the collection 2000 eyeliner:)x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neutrogena...I want to buy somethings but I am still unsure. One more review would help xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okayy Cristina:) i only have one thing from neutrogena but i can assure youu that it wont be a bad review:)

      Delete
  4. Guess who Molly;) Simple and Max Factor would be helpful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha okayy vic:) max factor is only mascara tho:P x

      Delete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig