Thursday 10 May 2012

e.l.f. Studio Lip Lock Pencil

Another review today:) I should really be revising and not writing this but ahh well I will in a minute:)
Today's review is for the e.l.f. Studio Lip Lock Pencil;
Packaging with product
I purchasing this in February I think?:S I haven't used this product very much but the times I have I have been very impressed and I can notice the difference it makes.
The amount of product you get with some used:)
This is meant to be used a lip liner to ensure your lipstick/gloss doesn't "bleed" on the edge of your lips. This can be used on the edge of your lips or just outside.
For £3.50 you get a lot of product and it is also very good quality for the price. This is a clear lipliner which is best if you either don't want a coloured one or if you can't find one that is the same as your natural lip colour.

e.l.f. claim; "Keep your lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner from feathering, traveling or budging with the smooth glide Lip Lock Pencil." "Lip color stays locked in place for continous wear."

I really do agree with these claims and I really like this product:) am definitely going to use up all of this product and I will most likely buy a new one once I have run out but this will definitely last me a long time as I don't wear lip products very often:)

Packaging - 9/10 -  The card packaging it comes in is really nice and I like the packaging the actual product is in.
Product - 8/10
Price - 10/10
Would I recommend this? - Yes
Would I repurchase this? - Yes
I'm sorry this is a short review but if you have any questions relating to this product, please comment below or email me at; themakeupcounter@hotmail.co.uk :)

*Disclaimer* I purchased this product with my own money. I have no afilliation with the company, these are my own opinions and I have not been paid to do this review.

Hope you liked this post and more will come soon:)
Also, please don't forget to vote on the poll:)
Molly:) xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig