Saturday 12 May 2012

Recent Poll:)

Thank you to everyone who voted in my poll to help me choose the correct foundation:) Also I would like to say thanks to Beauty Box who posted on her blog and on her facebook page about the poll.

The results I recieved were close any I ended up going for the one that gained the most votes which was the L'oreal True Match foundation:)
L'oreal website image - C1 Rose Ivory
I will upload my review as soon as I've tested this and if anyone is wondering Boots currently have a 2 for £14 deal on:)
Please comment if there's any way you find the best to apply this foundation:)
Don't forget to vote in my new poll!:)
Molly:)
xx
Share:

2 comments

  1. I used to use my e.l.f. Powder Brush to apply my foundation but I recently discovered blending sponges. I bought the Cosmopolitan Blending Perfection Sponge in Superdrug (£4.99). Really easy to use and blend.. and makes foundation look natural! I recommend it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might try that out Caryn thankyouu:)x

    ReplyDelete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig