Tuesday 26 June 2012

Skincare/Haircare/Body Fragrance Collection and Storage:)

Hi guys:)

So I posted my make-up collection and storage post the other day (check it out HERE) and I recieved a few comments when I posted it on Facebook asking how I store all of my skincare and hair products. I thought I would throw in my body fragrance too:)

Most of my skincare products are kept next to my make-up box but there's some in my bathroom, and some spread out in different drawers in my bedroom:)

Some of these products were gifted to me, I will try to remember which ones were but I can't remember all of which that were gifted:)
So here's all of the products that I keep a little to the left of my make-up box and on top of my chest of drawers;
A mix of products:) (it's my jewellery stand is in the background
and the black thing below my make-up wipes is my iPod speaker:))
 Back row - left-hand side;

Left to Right; - Sure Women Deodorant Spray 250ml
- Batiste Dry Shampoo - Original 200ml
- VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray 200ml
- Jergens Naturals Cocoa Butter Body Moisturiser 200ml

Back row - right-hand side;

 Left to Right; - VO5 Give Me Texture Tousled Style Spray 150ml
- JLo Perfume - Glow 50ml*
- Wilkinson Skin Therapy Moisturiser 200ml

Middle row;
Again, a mix of products:)
Left to Right; - Boots Vitamin E Moisture Lotion SPF 15 100ml
- Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser 75ml
- Jergens Naturals Ultra Hydrating Intensive Hand Cream 75ml
- JLo Perfume - Glow After Dark 30ml*
- Ted Baker Origami Hand Cream 50ml*
- Garnier Intensive 7 Days Soothing Lotion - Calming Honey (Sensitive Skin) 250ml
- Ted Baker Origami Body Spray 50ml*

Front row;

Left to Right; - Cacharel Perfume - Scarlett 35ml*
- Baylis & Harding Skin Spa - White Mulberry & Marshmallow Rich Intensive Body Butter 250ml

Next are a few products that are kept in a drawer with miscellaneous products:)
Skincare
 Clockwise from back-left; - Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser 75ml (Back-up)
- Neutrogena Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Treatment 15ml (Back-up) (Current tube is kept in my make-up box:))
- 99p Stores icare Eye Make Up Remover Pads

Perfumes:)
 Left to Right; - Cacharel Perfume - Scarlett 20ml*
- M&S Butterfly Eau De Toilette 25ml*

Next are products that are kept in another drawer in my bedroom along with empty make-up bags;

 Ted Baker Origami Gift Set* (Products inside mentioned in my last post HERE)

Body fragrances:)
Back row;

Left to Right; - So...? Sinful*
- Wilkinson Enchanting*
- Impulse Tease*
- Wilkinson Flirty*
- Wilkinson Adore*

Middle row;

Left to Right; - Next Paradise Tropical Perfume*
- Impulse Romantic Spark*
- Impulse TrueLove*
- Impulse Goddess*
- Impulse Into Glamour*
- Impulse Tease (35ml)*
- Impulse TrueLove*

Front row;

Witch Blemish Stick

Next is what is kept in my bathroom;

Morgan Toiletries Set (again, look at my last post to see what is in this)
Usually kept in bathroom cabinet, recently moved to basket:)
Left to Right; - Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel 75ml*
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 30ml (I was sent this to review)
Basket - Gifted to my mum but she didn't use it:)
Back row:)
Left to Right; - Baylis & Harding Skin Spa - White Mulberry & Marshmallow Steam Shower Body Cleanser
- Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner
- Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo
- Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream Sensitive
- Aussie Dual Personality Heat Protection + For Straightening Leave-in Spray
Middle row:)
Left to right; - The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel*
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel (I am unsure whether or not this was gifted to me sorry)
- Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash
- Boots Essentials Cucumber Facial Toner
- Clearasil Skin Perfecting Wash
- Simple Moisturising Facial Wash
Front row:)
Left; - Sainsbury's Cotton Pads
Top-right down; - Veet Hair Removal Cream Sensitive
- Baylis & Harding Body Polisher
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish*
Slipped down the front of the basket:)
Clockwise From Top-Left (I recieved all of the following products free); - Tresemmé Split Remedy Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave in Treatment (Samples)
- The Body Shop Coconut Shimmer Body Butter (Sample)
- The Body Shop Mango Body Butter (Sample)
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream (Sample)
- Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo, Conditioner and 2min Deep Repair Masque (Samples)

* - All of these products were gifted to me.

I'm sorry this is a long post as it took longer than I thought it would! I hope you enjoyed it anyway:)

Please leave a comment below if you like collection posts and if there are any that you would like to see next:)

Also, I am think of doing Friday Favourites posts, what do you think? Leave a comment below if you think I should, if so tell me what you would like to see this Friday coming (the 29th June:))

Keep following please:)

Molly
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig