Friday 29 June 2012

Friday Favourites - Moisturisers

Hello guys!

So, its Fridaaaaay! So today I'm going to start 'Friday Favourites' and these will be every week on Friday. Please leave a comment below for what you would like to see them on:)

Today's favourites are going to be about moisturisers:)
I have two that I am going to talk about so here we go:)

The first is;

This is the Boots Vitamin E Moisture Lotion SPF 15. I use this as a base for my make-up. This can be used as a make-up base, after cleansing or to protect your face from the sun whilst keeping it moisturised. This is a really good product and I really recommend it!

The other moisturiser is;

This is the Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser. This doesn't have any SPF. I use this after cleansing in the evening and I have really seen a difference! I haven't tried this as a make-up base but I've heard that it works well.
This is also a very good product and I recommend this too.

Both of these products can be used day or night and both I have repurchased. They are both very good budget products that work.

That's it for my first friday favourites post. Please leave a comment below if there are any questions, any extra information you would like to see next friday or what you would like the next friday favourites to be based on:)

Thanks for reading, sorry it was short!

Molly
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig