Monday 4 June 2012

May Favourites:)

Hi ladies:)
Today I have a May favourites post for you, I really should be revising but a little break can't hurt can it:)
These aren't all products that I have purchased in May but some have been:) Most of these products are my everyday make-up products:)

First up is the Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer;

Maybelline Concealer in 02 Natural
This is actually a discontinued product but you can still find this in some places on the internet. I love this concealer so much, it isn't the best at concealing dark circles but on blemishes and redness its another story:)
Next is the Maybelline The One-by-One Volum'Express Mascara;

Maybelline Mascara in Black
This is my all time favourite mascara now! This is my second tube?(what do you call it? haha) of this and I love it so much. I really don't think I'm going to stop buying this mascara:)

My third product is the Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Eyeliner;
Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner in 001 Black Glamour
I have had this eyeliner for ages and I use this almost everyday and I am still on my first bottle thingy haha:) This eyeliner has a very thin brush so it is very easy to get a precise line no matter how thin or thick you would like:)

Next is actually a fairly new product but I love this already and it is the e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection;
Complexion Perfection Powder
I use this aswell as the e.l.f. High Definition Powder to set my make-up. This keeps my makeup in place all day and absorbs all oil than can appear on my t-zone.

I haven't had this next product for very long and I do have mixed opinions about this product but I thought I would include it anyway and that product is the L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation;
L'oreal Foundation C1 Rose Ivory
This foundation has really good coverage and the shade selection is amazing! I did actually choose a colour which is slightly too pink but I can counteract this by using the yellowy shade from the complexion perfection. I think this foundation has actually been making me break out recently which is sad because it is so good but if you could please vote in the poll on the right hand side you can help me to choose another foundation so that I can switch between the 2:)

That's all for my May favourites post and as it is my birthday this month I should have some more money to purchase some more products:)

I would really appreciate it if you would follow my blog and below this post I have one to do with e.l.f. products you would recommend and tips for applying eyeshadow and filming youtube videos please comment if you have any products you would recommend or any tips you have for me:) I also have another post about the banner for the top of my blog. There's 2 to choose from so please comment with the one you prefer:)

Thanks again for all the help you can give me and for taking the time to read this post:)
Molly
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig