Tuesday 15 April 2014

Hair Styling Wonders



I was thinking of what type of blog post I could write that wasn't another review. Whilst I am waiting for when I can take some pictures for two upcoming posts, I wanted to keep my blog active and upload as often as I can. Yesterday, I realised that I have never uploaded any post regarding hair products that wasn't part of a selection of monthly favourites.


PERCY & REED WONDER BALM LINK  TIGI S-FACTOR SMOOTHING LUSTERIZER LINK


Percy & Reed is a brand I have heard about multiple times but haven't been very fussed about trying until this was the free gift in ELLE magazine. The smell is one that you would either love or hate but the quality of this product is so good that you would be able to look past the smell. I use this after I have washed my hair and before any other products. It almost seems like a primer for your hair whilst making it look shiny (but not overly shiny) and feeling incredibly soft and fresh. I love everything I have tried from TIGI and the Smoothing Lusterizer is no exception. It is one of my favourite hair products and is perfect is your hair is looking particularly dull. It is a cream that tames your hair into place and has really small pieces of glitter/shimmer inside making your hair shiny and also looks incredible in direct sunlight.


TONI & GUY CASUAL SEA SALT SPRAY LINK   L'OREAL #TXT VOLUME SPRAY LINK   FUDGE URBAN HAIRSPRAY LINK

Salt spray is the bottle I reach for and my go-to look especially in the Spring/Summer time. It helps to reduce the amount of heat you are using on your hair by avoiding heated styling tools. By spraying it into the lengths of your hair and scrunching it up slightly to get that perfect beach-hair look. If you are going to a festival it is the easiest way to style your hair. I tend to find that if you have really long/thick hair it can be weighed down by the weight of it all and lose volume in your hair. The L'oreal #TXT Volume Spray is amazing at adding some extra volume into your hair or if you are trying to achieve that 'big hair' look. Finally, to hold everything in place the Fudge Urban Hairspray is my favourite and smells absolutely incredible. It holds really well but doesn't have that crunchy feeling and doesn't stop  your hair from moving as it would normally without hairspray. Please let me know some of your favourite spring/summer looks and hair products.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig