Saturday 7 April 2012

e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush

I think this is going to be my only review of today but more will be uploaded in the next few days:)
Brush in packaging.
In this review I am going to be talking about the e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush.This brush is probably the most raved about brush or product out of everything sold by e.l.f. Cosmetics. I purchased this brush as I wanted to see if what people were saying was true! I use this brush with my e.l.f. Studio HD Powder (review coming soon also), I have to say that what have been saying about this brush is definitely correct!
Front view.
Bird's eye view.
This brush is sort of a flat top style kabuki brush and after reading many other reviews, it sounds like you can use this with powder, liquid, mousse, cream and other types of products.
e.l.f. says;
"Creates a professionally sculpted look."
"Full coverage colour."
"Use with powder or blush for perfect contouring."

I don't think this creates a completely scultped look but it does create a very good look. I think using this brush with a light hand for powder is best as it doesn't have a lot of density to the bristles and a medium-hard pressure can remove make-up already applied.

*UPDATE* I have recently been using this brush for liquid foundation and I love this brush! It is not 100% perfect with the results but I do prefer this to every other brush and wedge I have tried to apply my foundation:)

This brush retails for £3.50.

Packaging - 8/10 - again with the e.l.f. Studio Stipple Brush, this packaging isn't the best for this product! As this product is pretty much circular, the packaging might damage and 'squish' the bristles.
Product - 9.5/10
Price - 10/10
Would I recommend this? - Yes
Would I repurchase this? - Yes

*Disclaimer* - I purchased this product with my own money and I have no connection with the company. These are my honest opinions and I am not paid to do this review.

More reviews coming soon!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig