Sunday 22 April 2012

e.l.f. Mystery bag order:)

So I mentioned in my last post that I placed a mystery bag order even though I won the £50 goodies:)
The mystery bag is full of different goodies with a minimum value of £10 and you have to place an order of also a minimum value of £10 for the code to be accepted:)
I think I recieved this the next day after I recieved the goodies but here's what I got:)

What I ordered;

- Studio daily brush cleaner - £3.50
- Essentials blending wedges - £1.50
- Essentials nail polish - Golden goddess - £1.50 (you can see my nail polish review here.)
- Essentials lipstick - Charming - £1.50
- Mineral lip gloss - Trendsetter - £3.50
Total - £11.50 (excluding delivery)

Mystery bag;

- Mineral contour brush - £5.50
- Essentials brightening eye colour - Nymph dreams - £1.50
- Essentials super glossy lip shine SPF 15 - Goddess - £1.50
- Studio cream eyeliner - Punk purple - £3.50
Total - £12

I love the brush cleaner and this is my second bottle! The nail varnish is a lovely clear with gold glitter and goes lovely over the e.l.f. Nail polish in mint cream:) I haven't tried the lipstick and mineral gloss get but will hopefully soon:) I am giving the brightening eye colour away as I recieved one with my prize and also the super glossy lip shine is going to my friend:)

So in 2 days I recieved £73.50 worth of e.l.f. products and all I paid was £11.50!:)

Again, comment on this post if you would like any reviews or swatches on any of the products:)xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig