Sunday 22 April 2012

e.l.f. Competition:)

Long time no see! I've been busy with my art exam and revision for my exams next month but I thought I should do another post:)

Soo.. e.l.f. run a 'refer a friend' competition to win £50 of e.l.f. goodies when you refer up to five of your friends by entering their email addresses. I entered this competition on Thursday 29th March and didn't know that the winner is told on a Friday! I had been waiting for the free mystery bag when e.l.f. reached 325k likes on facebook. I got home after school on the 30th March and checked my email to see they had reached the likes and was about to go on their website and place an order:)
But! I then saw that I won the £50 of e.l.f. goodies:D:D I still ordered a mystery bag though!

Anyway here's what I won:)

Everything;

Essentials line;

From the Essentials line I got;
- Shimmering facial whip - Lilac petal
- All over colour stick - Pink lemonade
- All over colour stick - Persimmon
- Duo cream eyeshadow - Butter pecan
- Duo cream eyeshadow - Eggplant
- Brightening eye colour - Nymph dreams
- Brightening eye colour - Silver lining
- Luscious liquid lipstick - Strawberry
- Hypershine lipgloss - Joy
- Nail polish - Mint cream
All £1.50 :)

Mineral line;


From the Mineral line I got;
- Blush - Pink
- Booster - Shimmer (Small - 5.1g)
- Eye brightener - Buff
- Moisturising lip tint SPF 8 - Blush
- Lipstick - Nicely nude
All £3.50

Studio line;


From the Studio line I got;
- Shimmer sheets - Pink
- Cream eyeliner - Black
- Conditioning lip balm SPF 15 - Peaceful pink
- Matte lip colour - Rich red
- Minty lip gloss - Los angeles
All £3.50

I still haven't tried everything I received and I am giving some stuff away to one of my friends and I've given the Hypershine lipgloss to my mum:)

Comment if there's any swatches or reviews you would like me to post:)
More coming soon:)x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig