Monday 19 January 2015

Little Bag Of Beauty | By Terry Ombré Blackstar Misty Rock

By Terry Ombré Blackstar - Misty Rock £28 (Now £29) LINK

Hello everyone!

You may have seen on my Facebook page recently I mentioned that I wasn't able to publish a 'What I Got For Christmas' post this year. I had written the post but the pictures were such bad lighting and quality that day by day it was getting far too late to post it. I will be posting my favourites of 2014 soon however today I thought I would tell you about one certain product I have been loving recently.



Just before Christmas whilst shopping in London and after seeing Tanya Burr mention it multiple times and swatching them everytime I went in a Space NK, I decided to treat myself to one of the By Terry Ombré Blackstars. These are quite pricey although I have been researching them for a very long time now to see if they were actually worth the money and to decide which colour to choose.

I decided on 'Misty Rock' which is a beautiful shimmery mauve shade with taupe undertones which is completely different to anything I have ever seen before and it has a really creamy texture and pigmented formula. It applies effortlessly, you can blend it out quickly with your finger, you don't need much product at all and it lasts all day. The perfect product for if you're in a rush! I have been reaching for this everyday since I got it and it was definitely worth the £28 price tag (although they have now slightly increased to £29).

Try swatching one of these if you ever see them and they are completely smudge-free that by the time you leave the shop and swipe your finger over it , it won't budge! I tested the longevity of these by leaving the swatch on my hand overnight and by the morning it had only slightly faded.
Unfortunately this isn't the easiest shade to take pictures of!



I'm also hoping to build my collection and pick Blond Opal, Frozen Quartz and either Bronze Moon or Brown Perfection.

Let me know in the comments if you have ever tried one of these and what your favourite shade is :) Which shade should I get next?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig