Tuesday 30 May 2017

Trip To My Favourite Place | Brighton Photo Diary


A few weeks ago me and my mum took a trip down to one of our favourite places, Brighton. I've been going for a few years now and I never get bored, it's such a beautiful town and every time I go, I end up finding new little shops or lanes we hadn't seen before. I only had my phone with me but took a lot of photos so a little warning that I've included a lot on here.



We obviously had to do some shopping and you can't visit Brighton without venturing down the lanes. There are little shops and cafes around every corner and the bunting down each little road makes it feel so cosy and as if you're at home. Brighton is a big city so it is very busy but everyone there is so calm and some of the nicest people you'll meet. We took a trip down to the bandstand, seafront and onto the pier to get some candyfloss because surely that's a rule at the beach right?


I couldn't leave without visiting Boho Gelato and my favourite cupcake shop, Angel Food Bakery. Just a heads up, cookies and cream from Boho Gelato is incredible! Brighton is such a beautiful city and will definitely be visiting again sometime soon. If you have time in the summer, take a trip to Brighton; ice cream on the beach, picnic in the park, what more could you ask for?

Bye for now xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. omg you took some amazing photos, i think i need to take a trip to brighton xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should it's lovely down there xx

      Delete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig