Sunday 12 January 2014

Payday Haul & What I Got For Christmas


It feels like ages since I last posted anything on here but after some time away I have come back with a new blog name and design. I thought I would share with you what I brought for myself with my December payday money and what presents I received for Christmas from my friends and family minus the chocolate (let's be honest, there's not much left). I apologise for the blurriness and lighting in the images.


As it was heading up to Christmas I thought I would treat myself when out shopping with my mum and I also ordered a few things online. I ordered this Zara Polka Dot Dress With Peter Pan Collar (£35.99 LINKas I thought it would look really nice with some ankle boots and I seem to have a new obsession with collars. When I was in Primark I finally found some of their Tartan Collar Dresses in the sale down from £15 to £7. The colour I wanted they didn't have in my size so I got their purple and green one instead. These have been very popular in the last few months. I also picked up some of the Primark Christmas/Winter Pyjamas Bottoms (£6) with some robins and snowflakes on. I have really wanted the Ted Baker Nude Pink Bow T Top (£45 £23 LINK) since about May last year and I managed to buy it in the sale and get the last one in my size. I think it is a really cute design and I have really been loving the Ted Baker collections recently. Lastly I ordered the French Connection White Water Flower Drape Top (£65 £32 LINK) which was also in the sale. I have never really looked at French Connection as a brand before but I saw this and fell in love with it.


Obviously I purchased some beauty items and I got the Barry M Textured Nail Polish 'Countess' (£3.99 LINK) for the New Years Eve wedding reception I was going to. This is a really nice colour and personally I think it looks nicer with a top coat removing the textured effect. I finally managed to find the Topshop Lipstick 'Charmed' (£8.00 LINK) which is a really nice orange-peach shade and has a really nice texture when being applied to the lips. I thought I would get another bottle of the Zara Woman Eau De Toilette (100ml £14.99) as I really love this scent and always get people asking me what perfume I am wearing. Lastly, I finally found the Laura Mericer Body & Bath Soufflé Body Crème Sampler (£41.50 £20.75) I wanted this in 2012 but couldn't find it and then it sold out on the Space NK and Harrods websites as soon as the sale started. I found mine in Bentalls in Kingston so if you can get there then I would suggest it, they had about 300! It contains 4 mini pots of the Laura Mercier Body Crème Soufflés in the scents; Almond Coconut Milk, Crème Brulee, Fresh Fig and Ambré Vanillé.


I got some really nice gifts for Christmas this year and a lot of what I wanted. I also got a lot of chocolate and sweets but as I said I didn't photograph all of it! From my Dad, I got the Topshop Wool Boyfriend Coat, I saw this in Topshop and fell in love with it, pictures don't do it justice but if you have it/saw it then you know what I mean! For the wedding on New Years Eve, I got the Lydia Bright Swing Dress which I really wanted and I will definitely have another event to wear this for. I also got the Longchamp Le Pliage Black Large Shopper, again I really wanted this as it was the perfect size for college and just a day to day bag to wear with everything. Clearly people know how cold my feet permanently are and I was given this two pack of New Look Polka Dot and Heart Fluffy Socks.


I saw both World War Z and Monsters University in the cinema last year and I was really happy to get the DVDs for Christmas. I also got The Escape Artist DVD, I really enjoyed this 3-episode series and reminded me a little of Broadchurch which again I really enjoyed last year. I think David Tennant really brings The Escape Artist together as a programme and he is definitely one of my favourite actors. I recommend all of these DVDs to all of you.


I got the Official 2014 The Big Bang Theory Calendar as I had the 2013 last year and it is one of my favourite programmes. I also got the Benefit Noelle Perfume which I had a sample of in a magazine from Boots and it just reminds me of my holidays in Spain throughout the years. From one of my friends I got this really nice Homemade Turquoise Ring and some New Look Cat Earrings which are really cute!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year and got what you wanted!
Share:

2 comments

  1. i went to see monsters university and world z at the cinema too, infact they were one of the very films i saw last year andboth are fantastic!
    you had lots of lovely things :) happy new year! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were definitely some of the best from last year! happy new year to you too :) xx

      Delete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig