Saturday 15 December 2012

Liebster Award!

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I posted but if you read my Quick Update post you will know I had to sort some things out in sixthform but I thought I would bring you a quick post!

So a few weeks ago I was awarded the Liebster award twice from Hayley at Hayley Loves and Louise at Laddered Tights so thankyou Ladies! I have been awarded this 6 times now and I really appreciate it:)

For any of you who don't know what the Liebster award is, it is an award for bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to help them to make their blog more known:)

The rules for the award are;
You must post 11 random facts about yourself.
You must answer 11 questions from the person who chose you.
You must create a new set of 11 questions for who you tag.
You must then tag 11 blogs with under 200 followers and let them know

11 Random Facts about me:)
1. I'm currently in my first year of sixthform
2. I have been trying to get a job for AGES but no one will employ me haha
3. I would love to go to America and see The Big Bang Theory be filmed
4. I love creating and recreating nail art designs
5. I have started my own mini nail art business (only 1 client so far!:( )
6. I would absolutely love to be a makeup artist
7. I spent way too much time watching YouTube videos and the Big Bang theory!
8. 6 months until I can drive!
9. I spend way too much money on nail varnish!
10. I have purchased 30 bottles of nail polish since June 2012
11. I spend a ridiculous amounts of time in Boots!

First my questions from Hayley;
1. Who's your inspiration?
Beauty wise - Sineady Cady
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I would love to stay living in the UK or America!
3. What's your dream job?
Makeup artist!
4. What's your favourite foundation?
Bourjois Healthy Mix (liquid not serum)
5. And your favourite skincare product? (I'm desperate to find some new ones!)
Lush ultrabland or simple anti-blemish moisturiser
6. What are your two favourite blogs?
The Makeup Chair and The Black Pearl
7. What make up product are you dying to have?
Mac products! Or YSL shocking mascara
8. What's on the top of your Christmas list?
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur perfume
9. What qualifications do you have?
GCSEs
10. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
Meeting new bloggers and sharing my love for beauty with other people:)
11. Have you travelled much, if so where?
The furthest I've travelled to is Spain haha

Now the questions from Louise;
1. All time favourite film that you could watch repeatedly?
Ummmm.... This is a tricky one because I don't normally watch films so I'm just going to say a programme which is The Big Bang Theory!
2. Favourite high street make-up brand?
This is hard because I like different brands for different reasons! Bourjois, Maybelline and Rimmel
3. Top 3 holy grail products?
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and Maybelline the One-by-One Mascara
4. If you could only clothing shop in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
Probably...... New Look or Topshop
5. If you won the lottery, what would be your first splurge?
Hmmmmmm..... Probably MAC products haha
6. Favourite band/artist of all time?
I don't really have a specific favourite band/artist but at the moment I'm really liking Olly Murs and Little Mix:)
7. And favourite song of all time?
Oooooo this is a hard one! At the moment I'm really loving Troublemaker by Olly Murs, Whistle by Flo Rida, Drive By by Train, DNA by Little Mix and Diamonds by Rihanna:)
8. Current favourite TV programme?
The Big Bang Theory!
9. Last thing you bought?
2 Barry M Nail Polishes and Glamour Magazine:)
10. If you were to be stranded on a desert island with a male and female celebrity, who would you want them to be?
I have no idea! Maybe Olly Murs and Kaley Cuoco
11. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Hypnotism probably:)

My questions;
1. What's your favourite makeup product of all time?
2. Makeup or nail polish?
3. Films or TV?
4. Favourite skincare product?
5. The Big Bang Theory or F.R.I.E.N.D.S?
6. Top 3 holy grail products? (Makeup, skincare, hair care)
7. Last thing you purchased?
8. How far ahead are you with your Christmas shopping?
9. High end makeup brands or high street/drugstore?
10. Fashion or beauty?
11. What's your favourite thing about blogging?:)

I'm not going to tag anyone in particular so if you have less than 200 followers on your blog, feel free to accept this award and answer my questions on your blog!

I will hopefully post my November Favourites soon!:)
Share:

2 comments

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig