Monday 31 December 2012

December Favourites!

Hey everyone!
 
So I'm going to write my Decemeber favourites for you today, luckily I've able to upload this quicker than I uploaded my November favourites!
I have 6 favourites for you this month including makeup, fragrance, skincare and music!
 
First up is the Cacharel Scarlett Perfume.
Yes, this has been included in my favourites for October, November and December but it has a very gorgeous scent and I've been wearing it pretty much everyday so I had to include it again!
 
Next is another fragrance and it is the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Perfume.
If you saw my 'What I Got For Christmas' post, then you know that I recieved this for one of my Christmas presents this year.
It has a gorgeous scent to it that lasts for a very long time. I have been wearing this since I was given it and I can tell this will be in a lot of my monthly favourites posts!
 
Next is the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent.
I purchased this after my e.l.f. powder ran out and this is a very nice product! It sets your makeup well, lasts for a very long time and provides a small extra amount of coverage.
 
Next is the e.l.f. Nail Polish - Red Velvet.
I used this for my Christmas nail design and it is a gorgeous shade of red with slight shimmer.
A very festive colour that can still be worn all year round!
 
Second to last is the LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser.
I purchased the 45g tub of this in July and it lasted for about 5 months and I decided to purchase the 100g tub. This is a really good product and is definitely one of my holy grail skincare products!
I recommend this to anyone and will continue to repurchase this.
 
Last is the Red (Deluxe Edition) - Taylor Swift Album.
 
I also recieved this for Christmas and I have had this on repeat since I got it and it is a really good album. I recommend this for everyone to listen to!
 
That's it for my December favourites and I wish everyone a happy new year!
What were you loving throughout December? Have you tried any of these products?
Share:

4 comments

  1. Totally agree with you, the press powder is so good!
    Have yet to listen to the album! Haha.
    Happy New Year! :)

    Sana xx
    www.agirlsfancies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really good:) and you need to listen to it, it's really good!:) happy new year! Xx

      Delete
  2. The nailpolish looks sooo pretty!
    And "Red" by T Swizzle is just great. :) What's your favourite song?

    x houseinthesand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really gorgeous shade! And ooooo I don't think I'd could choose only one!:) haha xx

      Delete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig