Wednesday 1 February 2017

February Wishlist

It's no secret that I spend way too much money, the idea of saving just doesn't seem to stay in my head for very long. I either waste all my wages as soon as I get them or restrain myself for a couple of weeks and then get a bit order happy. So as much as I'm going to try and save throughout February, there's no harm in window shopping right?


Zara Suede Effect Jacket £59.99 LINK
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner £16
Benefit Galifornia Blush £24.50
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette
Kat Von D Lock-it Loose Powder £20
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal £32
NARS Velvet Lip Glide - Stripped £22
Zara Boatneck Sweater £25.99 LINK

I've got my eye on a lot of makeup products at the moment and another jacket that I definitely don't need. I'm sure I'll let you know either on here or my Instagram if I *accidentally* purchase any of these. Need to restrain myself before Spring collections get released!

Bye for now xxx

Shop the post

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig