Saturday 2 February 2013

January Favourites♥

Hey everyone!

I haven't been able to post for the last 3 weeks and that was my Self, Skin and Body Confidence post. I've had some very good feedback so far so if you haven't seen it, please check it out:) Today I'm going to be writing my January favourites post!

I only have 4 favourites for this month and personally this month definitely hasn't been the best start to 2013 as I lost my Nan this month:(


♥ The first product is the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur perfume
I included this in my December favourites and my 2012 Christmas haul and I have been using this throughout the entire month of January! I have used about a third of the bottle already, I love the scent and I have had a lot of compliments:)
This 40ml bottle is available at Boots for £34.

♥ Next is the Taaj Eau Micellaire De L'Himalaya Micellar Cleansing Water
I also included this in my Christmas haul and this has replaced my Simple eye make-up remover.
I tried using this to remove my face make-up and it works really well but I didn't like the feeling of it so I'll be sticking with my Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit facial wash.
This removes all my eye make-up and you only need a tiny amount of the product.
Very gentle on the eyes but can sting a very small amount if you use too much but I definitely recommend this!
You can purchase this for roughly £18 for 500ml here.

♥ Lastly I have two nail polishes;
Barry M Nail Paint - 318 Peach Melba
e.l.f. Nail Polish - Mint Cream

I have been wearing of this for the entire month of January. They're not very wintery shades but I have been using the peach shade on all my nails and then the mint shade on my ring fingers.
Gorgeous shades and both very afforable.
You can purchase the Barry M Nail Paints for £2.99 from BootsSuperdrug and the Barry M website.
The e.l.f. Nail Polishes are available from the e.l.f. website for £2.50 each.
I also used these as base shades for this nail art design!

They were my January favourites, hopefully February will bring some more favourites and be a better month in general!

Thanks for reading!
What did you love throughout January?
Share:

11 comments

  1. peach melba is such a lovely colour!

    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really nice and works for lots of designs:) xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to buy some Juicy Couture perfume! Most of them are very very sweet (but well balanced at the same time) and I just love this kind of scent :)

    Fusels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really nice and have a really lovely scent:) xxx

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear about your loss!

    The nailart looks lovely and I really like the Juicy Couture fragrances! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou:)

      Thankyou again and they're really gorgeous scents:) xx

      Delete
  4. Hi lovely,
    I have just followed your blog after finding you through the #bbloggers blog hop, your blog is lovely! That nail art is amazing, I think I'll try something similar with Barry M Peach Melba as I have it and it's gorgeous!
    I'd love it if you could check my blog out :)
    http://onewaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Emily xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily that's really sweet!

      I will definitely take a look at your blog:) xxx

      Delete
  5. Really want that Taaj and your nails are amazing

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x


    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/my-first-giveaway.html


    ReplyDelete

© Molly Louise | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig